Capezio Donatella Pointe Shoes 1139w
AVAILABLE JUNE 2017
Introducing the Capezio Donatella Pointe Shoes, designed for dancers with moderate shaped feet who prefer a softer stiffness shank
• New last offers a moderate (slightly tapered) internal toe shape.
• Low crown and sculpted arch with narrow and enhanced heel curve.
• Low vamp, slight “U” shape throat with low side and heel measurements.
• Half-skived #2 leather board shank for greater flexibility and conformity to the arch.
• Stitched platform.
• Reinforced paste formula provides for longer durability.
• Plush, rose-colored, anti-slip interior lining.
• Bias side seam, elasticized binding with elastic drawstring
• Feathered full wing-box for lateral support with high and wide platform for stability. Slightly rounded edge at base of platform to roll up to and down from pointe.
• Shank wrapped with anti-slip material.
• Reduced sole length eliminates excess at the heel. Thin leather sole allows for greater contact with the floor surface.
• Scored ribbon motif on the outsole aids with traction to the floor.